- Organize transportation of customer demand in close collaboration with shipping companies, terminals, third party suppliers, customers and internal parties
- Manage the company's inventory and customer terminals
- International company with family values
Are you looking for an analytical supply chain position? Interested in Material/Components planning? Do you love to be in touch with a lot of stakeholders? Fluent in Dutch and English? This is your chance
- Close collaboration with suppliers to meeting on-time shipping performance
- Analytical Mindset, Proactive communicator, open minded
The (Junior) Supply Chain Planner needs to anticipate bottlenecks and maintain stock levels to ensure the business runs smoothly. He/she is the link between Logistics & Production and analyses all relevant data to support the decision making process of other departments.
- Challenging opportunity in the healthcare sector
- Big international company
As a Business Analyst Supply Chain you will play a key role in the EMEA Order Fulfilment Command Center by having a thorough knowledge of the systems & reporting capabilities from order entry to delivery, with high focus on monitoring the end-to-end flow within the EMEA region securing the customer experience.
- International company active in the medical sector
- Analytical Supply Chain position
Providing support to the purchasing process and assigned department staff with specific responsibility for processing bid, purchasing documents, materials and responding to related inquiries.
- Versatile and varied administrative position
- Opportunities for development
This person is primarily in charge of overseeing a company's purchasing procedures. It is their duty to monitor the company's inventory of supplies, gather and analyze purchase requests, and process purchase orders, resolving issues should there be any.
- International company
- You follow up on price changes and adapt the price lists in our IT system.
- You record additional negotiated conditions
- Strategic function within an international company
- Long Term Contract
Le poste de Dispatcher est un poste qui demande d'être flexible et réactif. Si cela vous correspond alors ce poste est FAIT pour vous.
Are you driven by logistics and is purchasing totally your thing? Then this job is for you. As Operational Purchase Assistant, you will be part of the Customer Service team.
- All-round administrative position with variety
- Frequent contact with suppliers, transporters and internal departments
As supply planner, your main responsibility is to ensure component availability to deliver customer orders on time.
- Pharma Industry
- Ensure that customers receive their invoices, machines and spare parts.
- Follow up on delivery errors and/or transport damage.
- Start as soon as possible
Ben je op zoek naar een analytische supply chain functie in een TOP bedrijf? Hou je van directe communicatie met leveranciers? Kennis ERP/SAP? Ben je leergierig en hands-on? Dit is jouw kans!!
- Contact met leveranciers om tijdige levering van componenten te garanderen
- Kennis SAP is een plus, goede kennis Nederlands en Engels, Analytisch
Een bijdrage leveren als operationeel laborant medewerker in de biotechnologie, waar ervaring niet vereist is. Motivatie, leergierigheid en flexibiliteit zijn kernwaarden die jouw definiëren!
- Aantrekkelijke opportuniteit in een sterk groeiende, internationale setting
- Innovatieve omgeving met doorgroeimogelijkheden en attractief salarispakket
For their site in Edegem, they are looking for a motivated and accurate planner-dispatcher to join their teams.
- International company
- Growth opportunities
You will have to prepare and execute warehouse orders for delivery, you will receive and process goods in stock in the warehouse and you will carry out inventory checks and maintain high quality standards for audits.
This role ensures business continuity of the logistics information flow by monitoring, maintaining and controlling multiple aspects in the logistics administration. The function has the right skillset to participate in logistics projects with internal and external stakeholders to support continuous improvement.
- International company
- Challenging position in the supply chain
You will be a key person within the team being responsible for all purchases and the fleet management. You will work in close collaboration with the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Company with family values
- No experience required
As a Logistics Assistant you'll be responsible for the administrative follow-up of the logistical part in the company. You have several tasks to take care of such as analyzing transport prices, follow up shipments, ensure deadlines are met,...
- Challenging workenvironment
- Growing sector
Do you enjoy working independently? Do you have planning skills? Do you enjoy working with people ? Do not wait any longer, apply here!
- International Company
De Supply Planner zal verantwoordelijk zijn voor een aantal leveranciers binnen een productwereld
- Supply Chain