This page tells you what you can expect when https://www.pagepersonnel.be/ collects personal information. When you visit https://www.pagepersonnel.be/ we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information.
You can choose to accept cookies which are not essential, by clicking on “Cookie Settings” in order to select the categories of cookies which you want to accept.
You can also set up your cookie choices by clicking on “Cookie Settings”.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used for a variety of purposes, such as, for example, to recognise you as a user, to obtain information about your browsing habits, or to personalise the way in which content is displayed. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
There are two main categories of cookies:
- Cookies dropped by Page on your device;
The list of cookies is the following:
What are the cookies on our website for?
The Cookies deposited by our Websites are intended to:
- allow the proper functioning of the Websites, the proper execution of the services you request, as well as the conservation of your consent to the deposit of other categories of Cookies; personalize the services and improve your experience throughout your visit to our Website;
- to enable us to understand how you access the Website and to track traffic; to measure performance and help us improve the quality of our services.
Cookies play an important role in the operation of our services. Deactivating them (in particular for technical cookies) may reduce or prevent the accessibility of all or part of the Services offered by the Page’s Websites.
We use the following categories of cookies:
These cookies are essential for the operation of the website, and to allow you to benefit certain features of the site and/or our services, such as cookies authenticating access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
We use these cookies to make forms work such as applying for a job, submitting your CV, or completing a survey.
These cookies will not
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you
- Remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website i.e. what pages you visit and how you navigate to the pages that you are most interested in.
We use these cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how our website is used
- Help us improve our site by evaluating site performance
- Test different designs and functional areas
- Evaluate how effective our advertising is (n.b. we don’t use this information to target adverts when you visit other sites)
These cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use these cookies to
- Keep you logged into My Page so that you can apply for multiple jobs without re-entering your details
- Remember your job search preferences for the next time you access the site
- Enable functionality such as the job basket
- Integrate with social networking sites such as Google to allow you to share content from our site on theirs.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can control the use of these cookies either by changing the settings in your web browser or by using the 3rd parties’ own tools.
Whilst we do not actively participate in the use of these cookies certain 'Functional' 3rd party cookies such as the ones from Google may also be used by the 3rd party to target advertising.
How do you manage these technologies?
We keep information collected from cookies for a maximum of 12 months.
How can you access, modify or delete your personal information?