Find the temporary solution that fits your needs
Temporary solutions help your company to cope with temporary staff shortages, to replace employees who are on sick leave or holidays, or to deal with peak periods. Typically, they are filled for a period of a couple of days to a number of months.
Regardless of your reasons for needing a temporary recruitment solution, our consultants are familiar with the typical demands a temporary employee must meet, even when you have very specific requirements.
Consequently, we bear in mind that time is of the essence. Your Recruitment Consultant can provide you with a list of qualified candidates within a few hours. Depending on your needs, the candidate you select can start the very next day, a week later, or whenever best suits your needs.
And if the temporary employee meets your requirements, you can always decide to offer a permanent contract!
Why use our temporary solutions?
- You need to cover a period of time before a permanent employee begins working
- You need an additional resource for a project
- You need a temporary employee with specific knowledge and qualifications
- You have a work backlog or need additional help at the end of the year or due to illness, employee holiday, or parental leave
- You are looking for a viable solution to hiring a permanent employee due to hiring restrictions or current financial uncertainty
- You simply need an extra employee during an expected or unexpected peak period
What are the advantages of temporary solutions?
Your temporary worker is available immediately
We take administration tasks off your shoulders
You save time and costs
Are you a temporary employee?
Click on one of the two links below for more detailed information: