Jr Sales & Marketing in the sports industry - Flemish market
U bent net afgestudeerd en op zoek naar uw eerste job in Brussel
U wilt werken bij een bloeiend bedrijf in een opwindende sector
About Our Client
Our client is a thriving biking company that has over the years invested in design, technology and innovation, to make today your rides faster, stronger and more agile.
A company that has grown and implemented this position for youg starters to learn about sales & marketing within a business, to develop strong soft and hard skills and be part of an epic and impressive adventure.
- You would become the point of contact for a portfolio of clients, maximizingtheirsatisfaction and acting as a brand ambassador to prospects and existingclients
- You work on the strategy to develop the activities with pillars such as brand image, customer journey and experience
- You analyse the trends in the Flemish market to build strategical and marketing recommendations
- You work closely with all departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Dutch native speaker
- Recently graduated in a relevant field such as Marketing, Management, Business Administration, Sales, etc.
- More than ready to start working
- Passionate, fast learner, ambitious and a people person define you best.
What's on Offer
It's a hands-on and formative function, within a great and flexible company culture with opportunities, young and dynamic colleagues, dedicated managers and for sure no time to get bored!
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.