- International company
- Challenging logistics position
About Our Client
Our client offers tailor-made solutions for customers who aim to find the best transport solution according to their logistics needs. They invest a lot in the well-being of their employees and ensure that there is a dynamic working environment where every employee can develop and take on new challenges.
As a Warehouse (forklift) operator you are responsible to move goods in and out of the warehouse. You'll prepare outgoing stock for delivery, review incoming deliveries of stock and operate forklifts and order picking machines which allow them to retrieve and store stock in high places.
- Loading & unloading of trucks and vans in the warehouse.
- Collect and deliver goods to the various handling agents (Export & Import)
- Delivery/collection of goods from various customers at the airport and around it.
- Inspect incoming goods and after measuring and weighing.
- Goods in & out from our warehouse system.
- Have export documents stamped at the Customs services at the airport
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a Warehouse (forklift) operator that :
- Language : Dutch/French & English is a plus
- Driver's license: B + C is required
- Working hours : two shifts (7h - 15h and 11h - 19h)
- Airport experience is a plus
- Forklift driver's license/certificate
What's on Offer
Our client offers a varied job in an atmosphere with open communication, where personal development is strongly encouraged through ownership, coaching and training. You can also count on a competitive salary package with attractive benefits.