Trilingual Customer Service Representative
International company in pharma industry
Work at the EMEA headquarters and be part of a dynamic, multicultural team
About Our Client
Our client is an important international company active in the Healthcare industry, located in Zaventem.
As a Trilingual Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- being the interface between the company and the customer base (distributors market and direct customers).
- ensuring customer contact via phone/mail and deliver the highest level of customer service.
- manage all incoming orders, send order confirmations and ensure expedition.
- follow up and optimise the delivery of goods.
- ensure compliance with all commercial agreements and customer's requirements in the order logistics and invoicing.
- follow up on all customer requests and questions and proactively keep your clients updated.
- perform administrative tasks such as organisation of returns, credit notes, etc.
- in cooperation with other departments, take all necessary actions to resolve customer claims and issues.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum requirements for the Trilingual Customer Service Representative:
- very good level of English, Dutch and French
- graduate degree or equal by relevant experience
- a first experience in a customer oriented position in an international environment
- knowledge of SAP is a big plus, good knowledge of Ms Office
- excellent communication skills
- strong ability to understand customer and sales needs along with a sense of urgency
- ability to show great organisation and problem solving skills
- a flexible attitude
- a positive, friendly personality and great team spirit
What's on Offer
For this position, you will get the chance to work in one of the most challenging departments and contribute to the international success of the company.
You will join a great team and receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.