- Save Job
- Email Job
- You will be working in an informal and innovative environment where initiative
- Be part of a growth company in a new industry
About Our Client
A company active in the electromobility sector. Charging solutions ready to face the evolution of electromobility.
- Prepare, review, revise and maintain technical documentations, support requirements analysis and root cause analyses, write Final Solution documentation and marketing-oriented articles.
- Gather and analyze technical information from various sources to document new and changing requirements and to document processes and procedures.
- Independently gather information from technical and nontechnical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop, organize and write product manuals, technical specifications, training materials and process documentation.
- Create and organize information architecture.
- Develop and maintain templates for written documentation ensuring a consistent "look and feel" that meets and exceeds the company standards and client expectations.
- Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information for greatest reader comprehension, considering the target audience for various types of documentation.
- Generate innovative ideas for content and workflow solutions.
- Create or work with our marketing team and graphic designers to create diagrams, charts, and other visual to assist readers in understanding a product or process
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience + 3 years of experience in the technology industry
- Technically literate with demonstrable understanding of Cloud and Enterprise storage concepts and products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with impeccable grammar and attention to detail
- Ability to write compelling and engaging copy
- Good time management and organization skills
- Experience with tools such as Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) based on XML, HTML, …
- Experience using CSS, HTML, single-sourcing, and online help/documentation outputs
- Using Oxygen XML Editor is welcome
- Strong interest or experience in the e-mobility sector
- Familiarity with e-mobility technology is a plus
- Interest in energy, green solutions & EV is an asset
- Fluent in English/Dutch/French as well written as oral
- Wanted experience: three to five years of experience
What's on Offer
- You get an interesting salary package + extra-legal benefits. Homeworking is part of our way of working.
- As a growth company in a new industry, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself further.
- You will be working in an informal and innovative environment where initiative is welcomed with open arms! It will certainly not be boring.
Quote job ref
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Natacha Meyvaert
- Job Reference