- Save Job
- Email Job
- Une société internationale stable avec des perspectives d'évolution
- Développement des compétences techniques
About Our Client
A leading full-service dealer in the Belux, specializing in construction, handling and recycling machinery.
Support Aftersales teams:
- Provide support facing technical issues and advise for local Techline calls.
- Provide support for diagnostic tool maintenance. (Replace, repair, update, manage accounts…)
- Provide support locally on site to provide quality service to key customer as senior technician.
- Provide support to local organisation in warranty and campaign related questions
Train Aftersales teams:
- Give input to identify needs for technical directors and technicians according to their capability and identify matching Volvo trainings.
- Being constantly trained and updated on our dedicated product.
- Train our team on site.
Support Parts and Sales service at the HQ:
- Support Sales by providing any technical information. (including tooling, spare parts, services, technical issues and retrofit options)
- Support Parts by identifying p/n when technical knowledge is requested.
- Provide advise for critical warranty cases.
The Successful Applicant
- Technical background
- Experience in Construction Equipment and/or Truck maintenance at a major dealer
Technical know how :
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of the Construction Equipment or Automotive sector is a must
- Knowledge and experience of working in Africa and/or remote sites is a plus
Language knowledge :
- Pragmatic and organized person
- Able to take initiatives
- Professional in relations
- Customer oriented
- Willing to travel to Africa on a regular basis
What's on Offer
Un packages salariale intéressant.
- Sub Sector
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Natacha Meyvaert
- Job Reference