- Big international company
- Challenging supply chain position
About Our Client
Our client is an independent family company. They have been doing business for hundred years based on their shared passion and a good sense of quality. With more than two thousand colleagues, they work together worldwide to get the best out of themselves and to pass on their specialisation even better to the next generation.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you ensure that the production is done as efficiently as possible with respect for the prescribed quality specifications, process and flow times. You draw up a detailed supply and personnel plan for all subdepartments on a weekly basis. You are also responsible for optimal coordination and follow-up of the bulk transports within the various entities of the group.
Furthermore, together with the manager and supply chain responsible, you agree on a realistic, forecast-covering and capacity-appropriate plan for the coming 8 to 12 weeks. You link efficiency to delivery reliability by taking into account minimum order sizes, safety stocks and process times.
You determine the required raw materials through the MRP runs and include the correct quantities in the planning. Together with your colleagues from Purchasing, you ensure that the raw materials are in stock at the right time.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator that:
- Has at least 3 years of experience in a similar position within a production environment;
- Has an affinity with business processes and software systems and you have a knack for Excel. Experience with SAP is a plus;
- Thinks personal development is important and finds it self-evident to continuously improve your logistics knowledge;
- Has a hands-on mentality, always keeping the helicopter view. In addition, you have an enterprising character and you are meticulous, accurate and result-oriented.
- Works independently, analytically and are communicative (oral and written) in both Dutch and English.
What's on Offer
A challenging job, with plenty of opportunities to do business within a rapidly growing company and to realize your ambitions. In addition, you will find an open and informal working environment with us, where core values such as entrepreneurship, ownership and collaboration are paramount. They also offer good working conditions and of course with room for professional entertainment and with an eye for internal training and personal development.