- E-commerce industry - Located in Lot
- Junior FR&EN speaking supply chain coordinator
Over onze klant
Our client is one of the leading companies active in the E-commerce industry. The logistics department is located in Lot.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will have following responsibilities:
You will work in close relationships with the suppliers, the commercial teams, the warehouses and the accounting department. In this role, you act as a single point of contact for these stakeholders.
- You are the end-to-end logistical responsible for every campaign opening on the client.
- Before each campaign, you contact the supplier to organize and optimize the deliveries, including the negotiation of the best possible delivery timing.
- You provide the necessary logistics information to the warehouses.
- You place and follow-up the purchase orders.
- You follow-up the supplier deliveries to offer the best experience to our members.
- You handle the potential issues of the logistical processes working in close collaboration with the different stakeholders.
- You don't hesitate to take initiatives and make suggestions to further improve processes
Our client is looking for someone with the following profile:
- You are a strong communicator & negotiator;
- A strong administrator who is organized & structured;
- Analytical, pro-active & a problem solver;
- A responsible team player;
- You like working with deadlines and can deal with a changing environment;
- You are fluent in French and English. Any other language knowledge is a plus.
Our client offers an attractive salary package within a dynamic and fun working environment.