- You are analytical - You value team spirit
- Well known company
About Our Client
A market research company which connects data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media.
As Expert Market Insights, you will have following key accountabilities :
▪ You process the Point of Sales Data into relevant market insights.
▪ You prepare presentations using storytelling techniques.
▪ You help our retailers thanks to your problem solving skills.
▪ You present results and trends to our customers.
▪ You recruit new retailers to participate in our retail panels.
The Successful Applicant
What skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
▪ You have a bachelor's or master's degree
▪ You have 3-5 years of experience in customer service and/or market research.
▪ You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
▪ You have strong communication skills and you are not afraid to make a call to our current customers or potential new retailers.
▪ You have a deep interest in numbers and the story behind them.
▪ You have good analytical skills and the talent to translate the figures to our clients in a clear way.
▪ You are well organized, dynamic, eager to learn and client centered.
▪ You can set the right priorities and enjoy working independently as well as in team.
▪ You are fluent in both Dutch and English. Good knowledge of French is a plus point!
▪ You have a driving license
What's on Offer
- Exciting work environment that brings people together
- Informal culture
- Yearly team activity & attentions from the company
- An attractive salary package