Recruitment Consultant - Bilingual - Brussels
Join a key player in the recruitment world
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the global recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Join one of our teams and you'll be working for one of the best names in the industry.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
We know there are particular qualities that make people successful in our organization.
Many of those skills are easily transferred from your current or past work experience - not necessarily in recruitment. At PageGroup, we create opportunities for people to reach their potential. If you feel you've got what it takes, we'd love to hear from you.
But here a few qualities that you have :
- Listening skills
- A good communication
- Negotiation skills
- Curious and willing to understand people
What's on Offer
From the way we value our people, to the way we do business, and the way we live our values, PageGroup is exceptional. Take a look to find out more about what makes PageGroup such a great place to work.
Page offers you a qualitative learning path to level up in different areas. You will be attracted by an attractive package based on your experiences.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.