Provisioning Manager- (DC Implementation, Global 500)
Excellent Career Path
Global 500 Companies
À propos de notre client
Our client is a Fortune 500 Company who is looking for Data Centre Provisioning Manager to join within the team to perform implementation duties for their external clients. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates.
Description du poste
- Design and review customer cage to fulfil customer's and internal facility's requirement (Prevent blocking fire escape route, cabling path and equipment delivery path)
- Manage vendors for cage, rack, power, cabling, and custom part installation during provisioning stage, ensuring the workmanship, cleaning and quality of work
- Provide technical support during pre-sales stage, including CAD layout checking, physical site checking, dual path availability checking, potential issue identification, scope of work verification
- Forecast and manage the stock of existing inventory and pre-order parts to meet the standard lead time for different product
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors on work that needs to be done in order to smoothly handover the network or connectivity services
- Degree holder in Engineering, IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- CDCP or Certified TIA-942 Design Consultant is highly preferred
- With experience in site maintenance in Data Center provider or customer support preferred.
- Understanding of operation planning for DC facilities; Asset management; Risk management of a DC; DC product / services; DC industry standard.
- Experience working with remote teammates and vendors
- Fluent in English, Chinese and conversational Putonghua is preferred
Conditions et Avantages
- Permanent Job Opportunity
- Annual Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- 5 Days Work Week
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Accident Insurance
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.