- Great job in a great company active in the FMCG sector
- Great working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a major player in the FMCG industry and they are currently looking for a Product Supply Coordinator to join their team.
What the Product Supply Coordinator will be doing?
- Maximize product availability to support case fill targets.
- Drive actions across the supply chain to improve product availability; for example, changes to production plan, faster transit times, efficient booking in, etc.
- Drive efficient stock management ensuring inventory levels meet target levels.
- Highlight overstocks, identify root causes and drive changes needed to avoid in the future.
- Regular review of stock policy with factories to ensure aligned targets and create a roadmap for optimizing inventory levels
- Ensure accurate real-time stock picture is available in SAP.
The Successful Applicant
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree with major in Business or Supply Chain or equivalent experience.
- A first experience in a field related to logistics is a plus.
- You have strong IT skills. An experience using SAP or an other ERP package is a plus as wall as experience of using the Office suite.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
- You have excellent analytical skills and a logical mind. You are comfortable working in a busy operational environment.
- You have excellent communication skills, are result oriented, proactive and dynamic.
What's on Offer
What does the company offer?
- An attractive salary package with extra legal benefits.
- A great working environment with room for growth and development.
- An opportunity for flexibility at work.
- The freedom to shape and structure your own work.