Office Manager in the pharmaceutical sector in Brussels (FR/EN)
A position of responsibility
Job stability and attractive package
About Our Client
Our Client is a company operating in the medical sector. A company of human size, in full growth.
As an Office Manager, you will:
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as records management
- Record office expenses and manage the budget
- Organize office layout and ensure office supplies are procured.
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Organize and chair staff meetings
- Oversee the recruitment of new employees, including training and orientation on occasion
- Promote staff development and training
- Write reports for management and make presentations
- Attend conferences and training sessions
- Manage social media for your organization.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this function must have:
- Bachelor degree in Office Management or Equivalent ;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position ;
- An excellent level of French and a very good knowledge of English and Dutch ;
- A perfect knowledge of the MS-Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Flexibility and self-motivation are a must
- Great planning and organisation skills
What's on Offer
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
- A long term contract
- A position of responsibility
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.