Do you want to work for a great international company?
Do you have a first experience in Marketing?
About Our Client
The company is one of the world leaders is consultancy. Based in more than 150 countries, they offer great trainings to their employees, which makes them one of the best school of (professional) life.
- Manage and execute marketing and communications campaigns (market research, storytelling, conceptualisation, develop and execute the marketing plan).
- Be responsible for planning, budgeting and reporting of your dedicated service lines and digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilise a range of techniques including email marketing, (sponsored) social media, Google Analytics, SEO and SEA to drive successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor, analyse and adjust campaigns to enhance performance and return on investment.
- Using the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Manage the content on the external website for your services lines.
- Ensure the brand consistency
- Produce collateral material, such as brochures, direct marketing actions and videos.
The Successful Applicant
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Marketing or Communications.
- You are Bilingual (French Dutch) native and have an excellent knowledge of English.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to translate client briefs into results.
- You have a good knowledge of marketing communications techniques; and you are interested in digital marketing. Economic background is a plus.
- 2-3 years previous experience with managing sponsored campaigns for a variety of organisations.
What's on Offer
Flexible hours, 24 vacation days, meal vouchers, laptop, insurances, opportunities for evolution.