- Do you dream of joining an internationally renowned company?
- Do you want to grow in your professional life?
About Our Client
Our client is a major player in the chemical sector, they are currently looking for a Logistics specialist to join their team.
The logistics Specialist will have the chance to:
- Demonstrate effective project management and prioritization skills.
- Monitor the service and safety performance of all logistics operations performed by transportation service providers and ensure that corporate service and safety requirements are met.
- Ensure smooth and continuous improvement of operations
- Guide third party vendors in resolving issues encountered in processing with ERP
- Identify, initiate, execute and drive logistics improvements in service, safety, cost and efficiency; calculate, analyze and drive logistics KPIs.
- Provide freight rate estimates for new customer lanes and business.
The Successful Applicant
The Logistics Specialist will have the following profile:
- A degree in transportation or supply chain management
- 3 to 5 years' experience in logistics
- Have a first experience in the chemical industry
- An excellent knowledge of incoterms, ADR, IMO, IATA.
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Speak English and French/Dutch perfectly
- Be a multi-tasker, stress resistant and solution oriented
What's on Offer
The Logistics specialist will be offered:
- An attractive salary
- The opportunity to join an international company with family values
- A 6-month interim contract followed by a permanent contract