- Great job in a famous company active in the FMCG sector
- Company with development perspectives
Over onze klant
Our client is a major player in the FMCG industry and they are currently looking for a Logistics Specialist to join their team.
What the Logistics Specialist will be doing?
- Manage 3PL performance, capacity, carbon footprint & contracts.
- Responsible for all local operational logistics process flows. This includes the warehouses, hauliers, concessionaire customers and some local exceptional flows.
- Check and approve 3PL invoices.
- Manage and initiate projects with the 3PL that continuously improve existing processes.
- Responsible for operational logistics escalation.
- Support Customer Service by solving structural issues.
- Support the HUB for e.g. primary transport, invoicing.
- Coordinate pallet management suppliers together with the 3PL.
- Support stock counting and stock reconciliation.
- Support the business with logistics expertise.
- Manage relationships between 3PL hauliers and 3PL warehouses to ensure optimal collaboration.
Who are you?
- You have a first working experience in logistics (warehousing & distribution) and customer service processes.
- You are perfectly bilingual FR/DU. Knowledge of EN is a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills, are proactive and determined to succeed.
- You can build and maintain external relationships.
- You have strong IT skills and have a previous experience with an ERP package (SAP)
- You have good communication skills and are not afraid to work in a team.
What can we offer?
- An attractive salary package
- A great working environment and an exciting position with opportunities to grow in a great company
- Many extra-legal benefits