- Do you dream of managing your own team?
- Are you looking for a position with real responsibilities?
About Our Client
Our client is a major player in the food industry. They are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team in Flemish Brabant.
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will have the chance to take on the following responsibilities:
- Maintain the flow of goods to and from internal and external customers, in collaboration with the warehouse staff and the front desk team.
- Build a strong team by providing training and supporting the team to meet standards.
- Be in charge of the organization and distribution of tasks, possibly on several teams.
- Handle internal communication with the Logistics Manager, other team leaders, supply chain planning and the entire team (warehouse/receiving staff). Escalate opportunities and priorities for improvement.
- Organize, coordinate and execute daily activities and operations in the warehouse and receiving (shipping and receiving).
- Ensure the smooth running of loading and unloading activities.
- Initiate corrective actions and report to the Logistics Manager any deviation from the loading and unloading schedule.
- Ensure proper inventory management.
The Successful Applicant
The Logistics Coordinator has the following profile:
- You have a bachelor degree in logistics or at least 5 years of experience in a production or logistics environment
- You are a natural leader with good communication skills.
- Your work is result oriented with a focus on quality, safety and hygiene.
- You are perfectly bilingual Dutch& French. Knowledge of English is an asset.
- You have good knowledge of SAP and Excel.
What's on Offer
The Logistics Coordinator will be offered:
- A long term contract
- A very attractive salary
- A job with human values