- Have you ever wanted to work in the Automotive sector?
- You want to work in a great company with a stable environment?
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the automotive sector and they are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their company.
What the Logistic Coordinator will be doing?
- Processing orders and arranging shipping/deliveries from oversees.
- Being able to coordinate and influence delivery times as well as managing the customer's expectations.
- Analytical reporting and invoicing - you will be responsible for transport & supplier invoice processing.
- You will also have an analytical role and will be expected to work on Excel to an intermediate/advanced level creating reports for both internal and external sources.
- You will be the first point of contact for any logistics queries including providing information relating to direct shipments and resolve any emerging problems for customers regarding deliveries.
- Assist warehouse operation during busy periods.
- Support continuous improvement and sustainability initiatives across the department.
- Daily reporting to Logistics Supervisor.
The Successful Applicant
Who are you?
- You have completed a Bachelor's Degree in a logistics direction.
- You have a first working experience in a similar position. An experience in the automotive sector is a plus.
- You have a good command of French or Dutch and are fluent in English.
- You have strong analytical skills, are proactive and determined to succeed.
- Although you are very independent, you are not afraid to work in a team.
- You have strong IT skill and have experience with an ERP package.
What's on Offer
What can we offer?
- An attractive salary package
- An exciting position with opportunities to grow in a great company.
- Many extralegal benefits
- The freedom to shape and structure your own work.