- Want to make an impact on the lives of oncology patients?
- Are you structured and organized?
About Our Client
Our is a biotechnology company focused on the development of groundbreaking therapies for the treatment of serious deseases.
One of the main areas of focus is the development of chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapies, also known as CAR-T therapies. These innovative treatments use modified immune cells from the patient to identify and destroy malicious cells. Legend Biotech aims to improve treatment and enhance the quality of life for patients.
To support the development of these therapies, they are looking for Lab Cleaning Technicians.
- Cleaning and disinfecting laboratory spaces, including workbenches, floors, and equipment.
- Disposing of waste and chemical waste according to prescribed procedures.
- Managing inventory of cleaning supplies and timely ordering of new supplies.
- Assisting in compliance with safety regulations and protocols.
- Reporting any safety risks or irregularities to management.
- Performing additional tasks as requested by management.
The Successful Applicant
- Willing to work following the safety regulations and protocols in a laboratory.
- You are fluent in English and/or Dutch
- Ability to work independently and efficiently plan tasks.
- Meticulous, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to perform physical tasks and wear safety equipment as necessary.
- Available to work in shifts.
What's on Offer
- A full time position with a competitive salary.
- A stimulating and innovative work environment.
- Opportunities for personal growth and development.