- Save Job
- Email Job
- An international company with values, dynamism and ambitions
- You want to learn sales and to evolve in a fast-growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known actor active in the FMCG sector, both horeca & retail oriented. Present in many countries and counting with thousands of partners, they don't fear changes and evolution. Still a human-sized business on the belgian market and with the intention to still grow across the country, they are looking for a Junior Sales Advisor to join their fast-moving and creative team on Brussels or Antwerp.
As a Junior Sales Advisor, you :
- Develop the number of clients and partners ;
- Identify new prospects and establish solid and qualitative partnerships with them ;
- Negotiate contracts, terms & conditions ;
- Get clear vision on your objectives ;
- Take initiatives, adapt your conversation to the type of client your facing, and bring fresh ideas to your team.
The Successful Applicant
- You speak Dutch ;
- You have between à and 2 years of experience ;
- You like challenge, to take initiatives, and to have social contacts.
- You want to work for a well-know, company that will put value on the creation of experience.
What's on Offer
A complete salary package with bonuses and nice extra-legal advantages ; a training plan to guide you during your first days and week ; the opportunity to work for a dynamic, fast-growing and open-minded team.
- Sub Sector
- New Business Development
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Charline Delmotte
- Job Reference