- Sustainable & dynamic workenvironment
- Challenging junior position
Over onze klant
Our client i part of an European group specialised in the manufacturing. They offer a great workenvironment and a challenging position where you will learn everything about the purchasing from A to Z.
In order to structure their purchasing activities and align them with the growth of the company, our client is looking for Junior Purchasing Assistant that is a positive, proactive junior candidate that will be able to transform the purchase structure into a best-in-class purchasing department.
- You follow the global purchasing process of A-Z, ranging from market research to supplier choice, regarding technical products for your work area;
- You will actively look for new opportunities in the national and international supplier market;
- You negotiate the logistics, quality and price aspects and record agreements in this regard;
- You follow-up the stock;
- You build close internal partnerships;
- You regularly participate at meetings regarding production and maintenance.
Our client is looking for a Junior Purchasing Assistant that has the following skills and competences:
- You have a Bachelor/Master's degree in your pocket or are equivalent through experience;
- You have a first relevant experience;
- You have an analytical mind with a strong interest in numbers, in the purchasing & in stock management;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English, both in writing and orally. Knowledge of German is a plus;
- You are a team player with excellent people skills, but you can also work independently and are autonomous;
- You think along with the company and take initiatives to take this organization to the next level.
Our client offers :
- A challenging job where you will have the space to take initiative and further develop the position;
- They attach great importance to sustainability both in our products and towards their people;
- In exchange for your expertise and commitment, they offer an attractive salary package including extralegal benefits and the necessary training and growth opportunities;
- Full-time employment in a responsible role with a varied and challenging set of tasks within an international environment.