Junior E-commerce Officer
You work in a structured manner and you have an eye for detail
You have a bachelor's degree.
About Our Client
Our client is an international and familial company active in the retail sector. Today they are looking for a Junior E-Commerce officer to join their office located in Brussels.
As a Junior E-Commerce officer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be part of the digital team and work closely together with the other departments (photography, graphic design, translators). You will do this by setting up briefings, gathering information and ensuring the overall quality of the result.
- You decide on the visual presentation of a sale, taking on both the customer's and the brand's perspective. In a word, you design the ultimate shopping experience for our customers.
- You do everything you can to optimize the turnover of your sales, e.g. by keeping sight of the order of products and pictures, the division of categories, correct size information etc
- You refine and optimize the product titles and descriptions
- You double-check the quality of the product pictures
- You verify the information you put online
The Successful Applicant
The Junior E-Commerce officer will have/ be:
- You hold at least a bachelor's degree. A first working experience is an asset but not a must
- Your mother language is Dutch and or French and you have a good knowledge of the other languages being French and Dutch. English is a plus.
- You love working with (short) deadlines, you are stress resilient.
- You are flexible and you have a hands-on mentality.
- You are a team player, but you can work autonomously as well.
- You have good communication and organizational skills
- You possess a high degree of empathy and you think from the customer's point of view.
What's on Offer
What they offer:
- To work within an international and familial company
- To work with high skilled professionals
- To work with a young and passionate team in which customer centricity and innovation are key.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.