- Cosmetical sector
- International & growing company
Over onze klant
Our client is a world leader in their sector and invests a lot in the well-being of their employees. They offer a dynamic and challenging workenvironment and invests on the long term.
As a DC Replenisher you try to achieve an optimal stock level for the assigned brands in the Benelux Distribution Centre.
Major tasks :
- Analyzing and proactively adjusting the order forecasts calculated by the computer.
- Managing the specific inventory settings for the assigned portfolio.
- Following the time and content of the delivery of the orders you have placed.
- Communicating (late) deliveries of novelties to internal departments (data management, RPM,...).
- Formulating proposals to improve the quality and level of stock and cooperation with suppliers.
- Monitoring the correctness of the shipments to be returned to the suppliers.
- The follow-up of the order and processing of the gift sets during specific periods.
- In addition, for the assigned portfolio, you are the point of contact for the service level and the stock height of the DC.
Our client is looking for a DC Replenisher that:
- Has a bachelor's degree in logistics or analytical direction.
- Has several years of work experience.
- Is fluent in Dutch and French.
- Has a good knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Is analytical.
They offer you a challenging full-time position in a powerful and dynamic international company. Ambitious professionals who take advantage of opportunities, dare to make decisions and feel at home in an informal, no-nonsense and result-oriented organization can count on excellent future prospects. Excellent working conditions speak for themselves.