- Are you passionate about the world of purchasing?
- Do you want to join a stable company?
About Our Client
Our client is a major player in the Transport industry. They are currently looking for a Junior Buyer for their Brussels office.
The Junior Buyer will have the opportunity to
- Prepare the files in accordance with professional standards
- Take initiatives to improve activities (sourcing, delegations, etc.).
- Draft of documents for the launch of the procedure, approval of the procurement method, selection of firms, approval of special specifications, etc.
- Draft of contract notices, specifications, various minutes, purchase orders.
- Send correspondence to tenderers or candidate firms.
- Contact with companies.
- Ensure that the legally required steps for awarding contracts are followed.
- Follow-up on contracts in progress that have been awarded to you and take the necessary actions.
- Handle complaints relating to the contracts awarded to you (late deliveries, non-compliant deliveries, etc.).
- Daily contact with technical departments, internal customers and suppliers (letters, e-mails, telephone calls).
The Successful Applicant
The Junior Buyer has the following profile
- You have a bachelor's degree
- You have at least 2 years' experience in the field of purchasing.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch.
- Knowledge of SAP is a strong asset
- You have an analytical mind and are very communicative
- You are able to work and make decisions independently.
- Planning and organization are second nature to you
What's on Offer
The Junior Buyer will be offered:
- A long-term perspective in the company
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to join a stable company