Junior Brand Manager FMCG
International Company with a range of products with a strong marketing
Experience as Brand/Product Manager or as Trade Marketeer is a must
About Our Client
Our client is an international player within the FMCG sector. Today they are looking for a Junior Brand Manager FMCG with a first successful experience in Product or Brand Management to reinforce the team.
As Junior Brand Manager FMCG you will have following responsibilities:
- You report to the Senior Brand Manager
- you develop and implement the marketing plan and strategy with the Sr. Brand Manager
- you analyze the branding, the results, the positioning of your brands
- you provide digital support and campaigns for your brands
- you are responsible for the social media plans and actions regarding your brands
- you implement campaigns, promotional activities, ..
- you are responsible around everything that is packaging related
- you manage the marketing budget
The Successful Applicant
As Junior Brand Manager FMCG:
- you are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- you have a first successful experience in Brand or Product Management
- you have a Master degree
- you are both creative and analytical
- you are assertive, open and transparent
- you have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and vision
What's on Offer
Our client offers a very varied and challenging function with a lot of responsibilities and growth perspectives.