- Join a major player in the textile industry
- Put your relationship-building skills to use by advising clients on you products
About Our Client
Our client is a major player in the textile industry located at the outskirt of Brussels.
- You are in charge of developing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- You develop meaningful relationships with customers to ensure maximal satisfaction
- You adapt to your customers and advice them throughout the sales process
- You share potential sales opportunities with the sales manager
- You maintain and expand your database of customer / prospects within your assigned territory
- You schedule online meetings with prospects and present our products to them
- You work closely with Sales Managers and Business Development team to expand country sales
The Successful Applicant
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a sales or inside sales position
- You are able to rapidly build strong relationships with client, over the phone and via emails
- You are an excellent communicator and are a convincing orator
- You have experience working with a CRM
- You are able to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- You are able to work in an international, multi-cultural and remote environment
- You are a master in Excel and Power Point
What's on Offer
A full-time contract with an attractive salary package (including fringe benefits).
A stimulating function that you can continue to develop.
A unique career with opportunities for development.
A place in a dynamic team with an excellent working atmosphere.
An international environment where you can practice languages and continue to develop them.
An environment where additional training is offered and encouraged.