- Globally active company offering qualitative freight forwarding solutions
- A customer oriented, commercial position in Airfreight
About Our Client
Our client is an international company, offering global freight forwarding solutions to their customers through air, road and seafreight.
As Inside Sales Airfreight, your main responsibilities will include:
- supporting companies in their freight movements from A-Z;
- manage RFQ's of customers;
- check best prices with airlines or road transport companies and quote the customer accordingly;
- maintaining the line of communication with the customer, ensuring a proper follow up of the quotations;
- advising and supporting customers with related questions;
- working closely together with other internal departments and external stakeholders to efficiently share relevant information
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Inside Sales Airfreight position:
- a very good knowledge of Dutch and English is required
- experience in a sales (administration) role is important
- previous experience in airfreight is a plus
- strong communication skills and commercial attitude
- easy-going and openminded personality
- a dynamic and energetic attitude
- a proactive and hands on approach in your daily work
- ability to think out of the box, offering the best commercial support to your customer
What's on Offer
As Internal Sales Airfreight, you will be working for a global company with office in Brucargo. you will be part of an openminded, multicultural team of motivated, passionate colleagues.
In this position, you will be able to add value to your customer base, take responsibility and have an active impact.
You will receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.