HR Specialist ( FR/DU/EN)
International Law Firm
About Our Client
The client is an international Law Firm in Brussels
- Together with the management, prepare, develop, implement and control the HR strategy, for both the staff and associates.
- Be responsible for the development, implementation and management of a competitive compensation and benefits strategy, for both the staff and associates (including bench mark).
- Be responsible for the development, implementation and management of a career path for the associates.
- Be responsible for the development, implementation and management of all activities related to "soft" HR related matters, for both staff and associates (recruitment, learning and development,.. ).
- Be responsible for the development, introduction and follow up of HR policies and procedures, for both the staff and associates.
- Be the safeguard of the company culture and the values for which the law firm stands.
- Actively manage all communication to HR's stakeholders (own staff, official bodies, …).
- Be responsible for payroll administration (including lunch vouchers).
- Be responsible for the coordination of the overtime of the staff.
- Be responsible for HR administration tasks (e.g. contract management for both the staff and associates, approval of holiday requests, claims, …).
- Prepare all HR reporting for the local management and the London HR Director.
The Successful Applicant
- You have a higher education preferably in HR whereby you show a proven experience in a HR role of at least 3-5 years and this ideally in a law firm.
- You have experience and knowledge of all the different HR domains.
- You have managed (smaller) teams and are known for your excellent and effective communication skills.
- You are able to switch easily between strategy and day to day business issues.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English on a professional level.
What's on Offer
- A challenging and exciting position in a strong growing and dynamic law firm with ambitious growth perspectives.
- The possibility to be involved both on operational, practical and strategical level.
- A competitive package.