Mise à jour 09/09/2021
- International Company
- HR Generalist
À propos de notre client
The company is based in Zaventem and is active in the automotive sector
Description du poste
- Give administrative support for employees regarding administrative issues
- Manage group insurance files (follow up of individual files, monthly follow up and registration of the payments,
- Support payroll (apply rules social law, calculate and check holiday allowance and other calculations,
complete social documents, etc)
- Maintain employee records so that information is accurate and secure
- Administrative work of employment contracts according to relevant regulations
- Manage the Time Management system daily and offer support to all employees
- Manage incoming and outgoing invoices through the system
- Act as a secretariat for HR related approval forms for both local and Europe region through the system
- Conduct of disciplinary cases
- Provide advice regarding social law in order to make sure company is complied with Belgian social law
- Participate in the preparation of the HR meetings, seminars, trainings, etc (search for the appropriate supplier,
practical arrangements, etc)
- Revise working regulations - Cooperate in recruitment process (analyze needs, make job profile, post advert, contact agencies, screen
CV's, arrange interviews, interview candidates and follow up)
- Support in Training and Development for all employees: provide and organize both individual and collective
trainings for employees and expatriates
- Collect and file all certificates of training related documents from employees - Prepare and submit the social balance to the authorities (once a year)
- Prepare and submit the educational leaves (once a year)
- Administrative work of G-twins, KPI, Headcount, and Working Calendar
o You have a bachelor degree (preferably in the Human Resources Management or Administrative field).
o You have at least 3 years of working experience in administration or equivalent.
o You are fluent in English and Dutch (other languages are asset)
o You are a PC literate (MS office)
o You have a positive attitude and good customer service skills (flexibility, dependability, service minded, you
can extend thoughts to counterparty etc.).
o You have a good knowledge of Belgian labor legislation.
o You have a good knowledge of payroll in Belgium
o You have a professional mind.
o You are able to multitask.
o You can handle confidential information and you are accurate.
o You can handle requests and demands error-freely.
o You have eyes on details.
o You can handle stress and working with deadlines.
o You are good at time management.
o You have organization/planning skills
o You are a quick learner and you are eager to learn.
o You have an open personality and you adapt easily to different situations/persons.
o You are a team player
Temporary to permanent contract