International law firm well-known worldwide
Polyvalent function within HR team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. With his collaborative working culture, flexibility, and a commitment to your progress, this law firm builds rewarding careers. By joining the global team, you are supported by colleagues from around the world.
As HR Coordinator you will support the Head of HR and the two HR Officers responsible for lawyers and staff as well as Learning & Development. The HR Coordinator reports to the HR Officers
The HR Coordinator will have to :
- You make a first assessment and selection of candidates and make a shortlist of promising candidates
- You will be in contact with recruitment agencies and universities for the job fairs
- You will attend the job fairs
- During the high recruitment season, you will be responsible for the complete recruitment of candidates for both lawyers and staff functions (create the job descriptions, post on the recruitment channels, screen the CVs, make the tests, conduct interviews, create the candidate reports, do the reference checks...)
- Maintain a clear follow-up on contracts with external consultants and other changes in contractual terms;
- Maintain the HR database and you will follow-up on reporting (headcount, absence, overtime, …)
- Provide general administrative support (plan and prepare recurring meetings, create HR documents, draft minutes, invoice handling, …)
- You will support the HR officers in the preparation of the monthly catch-up meetings with the business
- You will provide support in various HR processes and projects (communication, reporting, informing stakeholders, creating presentations, planning meetings, …)
Support on Learning & Development
- Assure the practical follow-up of in-house training sessions (invitations, follow-up on the needs of the trainer, catering in liaison with the department Business Services, attendance registration, feedback gathering, follow-up on invoicing and payment, …)
- Provide administrative support on L&D (maintain training overview, regular distribution of overview to the managers,…).
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Coordinator is/have :
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources / Administration / Management
- Preferably a first experience within the HR department of a professional services industry
- Strong communication skills and able to communicate in a professional and concise way
- An excellent command of French, Dutch and English
- Have good analytical skills and a critical mind-set
- Have a strong client focus and show discretion in dealing with sensitive information
- Excellent personal time management skills and are able to meet deadlines
- Be flexible and proactive
- Have solid IT skills (Excel in particular)
--> The extra= You enjoy working and contributing to a team but you are also capable of working autonomously in a highly professional environment.
What's on Offer
What's on the offer for the HR Coordinator ?
- An attractive salary with many extralegal advantages (the package commensurate with your qualifications and experience) - both Senior and Junior profiles can be suitable for this position
- You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment with an international dimension.
- You will work within a company that praises team-spirit and positive attitude
- You will work with a team of 8 people, highly qualified and motivated by their daily work
- Growing opportunities
- The possibility to extent to scope of your tasks according to your ambitions