An interesting position to develop more HR-'know-how' at a marketleader.
A dynamic function with possibilities to grow within the field of HR.
Over onze klant
As an international company; this employer values work-life balance first and is looking for employees to join in the race to stay at the top of the market in luxury goods. Values of self-expression and creativity are important for this high-end fashionbrand.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The key responsibilities of an HR Assistant are the following
- Be the right hand of the HR Officer
- Answering employees' questions
- Managing general mailbox
- Creating document-templates and preparing spreadsheets
- Entering data to maintain database up-to-date
- Calendarmanagement of the HR team
- Participating in the recruitmentcycle
- Collecting employment and tax information
The succesful candidate has the following characteristics:
- Fluent in Dutch and English; French is a plus
- Preferably a Bachelor in HR (or another relevant degree) or equivalent experiences
- Sociable personality
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Affinity with fashion is a plus
An interesting position to follow a career in HR could be on the offer for the perfect candidate. Possibilities to grow within the company; an employer who values work-life balance; and a thorough training within an international environment together with an interesting salarypackage with extralegal benefits could be your future.