- A challenging job with plenty of room for initiative
- A stimulating and motivating work environment with great enthusiastic colleagues
À propos de notre client
A company based in the chemical sector that will help its customers on many diverse projects
Description du poste
Your key tasks will be to:
- Be the point of contact for HR queries
- Support in payroll and HR administration
- Process payroll and maintain payroll information as required
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports
- Ensure that all salaries are paid accurately and in time
- Take care of hospitalization and group assurances
- Point of contact with payroll provider for all payroll related issues
- Point of contact with interim agencies
- Manage time record system
- Prepare work contracts
- Prepare monthly and yearly reports
- Prepare diverse documents (mutuelle, certificates,…)
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are kept in place
- Update training needs
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, trainings, including inductions for new staff
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Monitor daily attendance.
- Investigate causes for staff absences
- Inform when chronic attendance difficulties
- Provide advice on disciplinary actions
- Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel
- Provide information and assistance to staff and supervisors on human resource and work related issues.
- Promote workplace safety.
- Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labor, etc
- Support in dealing with grievances and in implementing disciplinary procedures
- Perform other related duties as required
- You have a Bachelor in Human Resources or equal by experience
- You have knowledge of Level5 or similar systems
- Your language skills are: fluent in French and Dutch- English is a plus
- You have knowledge of Belgian social legislation
- You have knowledge of payroll systems
- You have knowledge of Successfactor is a plus.
- You are hands-on, problem solver, communicative and client-oriented
- An attractive salary in line with your experience
- Teleworking accepted
- A nice work environment