Finance & Tax Specialist
International environment with evolution possibilities
3-5y experience in Accounting with excellent English
About Our Client
My international client is a key player in the consulting sector and is located in the Zaventem/Diegem area, easily accessible by public transport.
- Preparation of the Annual Financial statements, Individual and Consolidated under BE GAAP and IFRS;
- Fulfil monthly VAT declarations;
- Monitor the recovery of foreign VAT;
- Perform corporate tax declarations;
- Perform declarations for regional taxes;
- Manage contacts with the tax administration;
- Give tax advice and support to internal departments;
- Monitor other statutory obligations such as surveys of NBB/BNB, FOD/SPF etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in an Accounting, Finance or Taxation. An additional training in Tax can be an asset;
- 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent commands of English + French OR Dutch
- Expert in Excel (formulas, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience with an ERP systems (SAP or similar) is a plus;
- You are eager to learn and you have a strong interest in finance and tax topics;
- You can work accurately and you have an analytical mind-set;
- You are proactive and communicate effectively;
- You are a team player with the capability to work independently when needed.
What's on Offer
- Continuous trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management.
- You will join a dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional services firm.
- Depending on your interests and experience, you can work on several internal projects.
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package.