- Polyvalent responsibilities & possibilities of evolution
- Dynamic & familial working environment
About Our Client
The company is a well-known international firm within the health & beauty sector. Their modern offices are located in Zaventem. As Event & Office Assistant, you will join a dynamic company with an international atmosphere. You'll have space to develop your creativity, benefit from a lot of flexibility & evolve within the company.
As an Event & Office Assistant you'll be responsible for:
- Organisation of internal events (team-building, yearly events, after-works...)
- Support in the organisation of external events
- Support the office manager in the day-to-day running of the office.
- Order office supplies
- Assist in fleet management (company cars, computers, phones...)
- General administrative support (mail, emails, calls, file management...)
- Point of contact for employees for event requests & office related questions
The Successful Applicant
- You have a bachelor's degree in office management or another relevant field, or equivalent through experience
- You are fluent in French &/or Dutch and English
- A first experience in administration is a plus
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office
- You take initiative, have a positive attitude and are autonomous.
- You have a good team spirit!
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Versatile tasks and responsibilities
- Opportunities for development
- Dynamic, international & modern environment
- Easily accessible with public transport
- Being part of a company with values and ambition