International Company with open culture active in the healthcare sector
E-commerce Specialist function with diverse responsibilities !
About Our Client
My client is a US based company and quoted on the NY Stock exchange. They are part of the big players in the pharmaceutical / Health-care sector. Even if they are around 100 people in Brussels, it still feels like a small family company. Their EMEA headquarters are based in Zaventem.
- As a E-commerce Specialist you are responsible for the end-user tools (e-shop platform) in the EMEA region. You are responsible for their digital products from A-Z.
- Together with the management you work on the strategy, road-map and feature definition.
- You ensure the e-commerce platform for the end user
- You work closely with the Global Digital Team and the Product Managers across departments to ensure they meet their business needs
- You work closely with the UX Specialist to conduct User Tests and interviews that enable you to understand the user needs, which you translate into requirements and acceptance criteria which are in line with the business needs
- You work closely with the Product Team to ensure a smooth technical implementation
- You report on ongoing features, road-map and results (predefined KPI's) to the Digital Team
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, everything will be done in English!
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role. Experience with E-Commerce, e-shop, online or in a digital function. Experience in a direct selling industry and/or cosmetics / Pharmaceutical / Health-care industry are considered as a plus.
- Minimum Bachelor degree within Marketing or IT, preferably with a strong digital link
- You have experience working with agile/scrum methodology
- Experience with organisation tools like Jira and Confluence are considered as a plus
- Experience with analytical tools like Google Analytics is considered as a plus
- You are user-driven
- You have excellent organisation and coordination skills
- You are curious by nature. You like testing and exploring new options in order to create the best possible deliverable and to see the impact it has on our end-users. You are driven by innovation and constantly strive for improvements on a daily basis
- You have an analytic mindset. You can translate needs, observations and KPI's into doable actions
- You have a good understanding of the digital landscape in EMEA. You are familiar with the latest E-commerce trends
- You are willing to work in an international environment and maintain an uplifting work atmosphere
What's on Offer
A strong position in an international Health-care / Pharmaceutical environment where the employee is at the centre
A position in a very dynamic company with a lot of responsibilities and the freedom to take initiatives
A competitive salary package: 3400 - 3800 depending on your experience and skills + meal vouchers / Bonus / Insurance Group / Hosp insurance / Phone