- Challenging, fast paced, international company
- Join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
Over onze klant
Our client is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
- Manage the forecasting tool by reviewing alerts raised by the system, review statistical forecast, and make recommendations to the APO Configuration Manager.
- Prepare and chair the monthly forecast reviews with the KAM, to deliver an accurate demand forecasts of all line items for their accountable segment of the business by using a combination of statistical forecasting integrated with the sales insights.
- Organise meetings with Account Management and PLM to review events & promotions and Manage timely new item launches and version change setups
- Conduct relevant forecast performance analyses and plan/propose corrective actions and share the outcome with Sales, Operations and Finance departments
- generate and share with all stakeholders monthly and weekly demand forecasts, including clear identification of assumptions highlighting significant changes since release of previous report
- Master degree in Economics or any other relevant discipline is preferred. You may hold the equivalent level by experience.
- Prior experience is considered a plus.
- Very good knowledge in English is required. Communicate fluently in French or Dutch is a real asset.
- very good knowledge of Excel is required
- A salary in line with experience and market conditions. You will benefit from a group insurance, an hospitalization insurance (DKV) as well as meal vouchers and eco-cheques.
- The opportunity to join an international company that offers you a stable and long term position.
- Offices situated in an accessible location, without traffic jams