Customer Service Specialist
Challenging function in an exciting environment
Attractive offer with growing possibilities
About Our Client
Our client is a famous international FMCG company specialized in healthcare products.
The main tasks of a Customer Service Specialist:
- You are responsible for the whole process from order to delivery
- You are daily in contact with the headquarter based in the US, the clients, suppliers and dealers
- You think proactively for solutions (logistics, billing...)
- You keep the database updates with new products, prices and commercial agreements
- You are responsible for claims, billing and other various questions of clients
- You do a complete follow up of the stock and if needed forecast
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Customer Service Specialist is :
- You have at least a bachelor or an equivalent relevant experience.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You are client focused, with a fluent communication.
- You can quickly adapt in a moving environment.
- You have a strong teamspirit but can work autonomously.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package. Any ERP is a plus.
- You are motivated and willing to learn.
- You are precise and can set priorities easily.
What's on Offer
The Customer Service Specialist arrives in a challenging, familial and nice team.
You will get the opportunity to improve a lot of various skills with interesting growing possibilities.
Above all this you will get an attractive salary package.