Customer Service Representative
Great opportunity within an international environment
Work for a leading global pharmaceutical company
Over onze klant
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company located in Diegem (Flemish-Brabant).
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Your tasks as Customer Service Representative:
- be a contact person for your clients: inform them about order status, product availability, prices, etc.
- receive and process sales orders in SAP in a professional and timely manner
- provide customers with a regular update on orders and manage back orders
- manage invoicing and creditnotes
- handle claims and returns
- work closely together with logistics providers to monitor deliveries and solve problems
Profile of the Customer Service Representative:
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in sales administration or customer service
- must: fluent communication in Dutch and French
- good knowledge of SAP (SD & MM module) is a must have
- great communication skills
- proactive and can easily adapt
- ability to handle stress, organise and prioritise
- can work easily in a team
You will work for an international leading pharmaceutical company in the region of Machelen. You will receive a range of responsibilities and a nice salary package. You will start on a temporary contract.