Credit Officer for a Prestigious Bank in Brussels (6 months)
Temporary mission of 6 months
Experience in a Credit Department required
About Our Client
Our client, a prestigious bank located in Brussels, is currently looking for a Credit Officer having a first experience to strengthen its team.
As a Credit Officer with a first experience, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Redaction of credit and mortgage registration agreements
- Check the provision of guarantees (portfolio, mortgage, insurances, ...)
- Make sure the borrowed amounts are available for the customers
- Register the credits next to the National Bank of Belgium
- Manage early credit repayments
- Control payment deadlines
- Check the quality and accuracy of credit agreements
The Successful Applicant
As a Credit Officer with a first experience, you have the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics or Law
- At least a first experience within a Credit Department (mandatory)
- You perfectly speak French or Dutch and have a good knowledge of the other language. English is a plus
- You are immediately available
What's on Offer
Our client offers you the possibility to work in a very prestigious environment, the function is very polyvalent and will allow you to learn much more about credits than in a classical bank.
Temporary mission of min. 6 months.
Salary package will be based on your experience and is assorted by additional benefits.