- Analytical and organizational skills.
- 1 to 3 years of experiences in digital
About Our Client
Our client is an international and familial company active in the retail sector for Premium brands. Today they are looking for a Digital Content Expert (Scope Europe), with a creative-yet-analytical mindset, to join their European organization in Belgium. Location: Brussels.
As a Digital Content Expert (Scope Europe), you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to the Digital Content Specialist in the overall implementation of the marketing, content and SEOSEO strategy.
- Develop engaging content, targeting the correct audience for the brand and drawing in new consumers.
- Work closely with the planning team and catalogcatalog team to push new products online.
- Work closely with the creative team and translation agency to ensure 'one'one voice'voice' across all seasonal campaigns and taking care of the localizationlocalization requirements necessary for a global market.
- On-going site quality control, ensuring all copy, images and content are accurate and of a high quality.
- Review and update content based on web traffic and engagement.
- Work as part of a cross functional team to deliver on site elements of online campaigns with Social Media Specialist, PR Team and creative team.
- Create engaging and custom content for trade partners to drive success and increase online sales.
- Make sure our new products are online on time Follow-up of all phase-in/phase-out products
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree in Marketing, Communications related area, International Business
- 1 to 3 years of experiences.
- Fluent in English, any other European languages is an asset
- Consumer-oriented mindset
- Experience in development and implementation of concepts
- Cross functional team player
- Deadline driven
- Strong analytical and communication skills
What's on Offer
What they offer:
- To work within an international and familial company
- To work with high skilled professionals
- To with well-known Premium Brands.
- Temporary Contract of 6 months to start and with a big chance to have a fixed contract