- Polyvalent role in the center of Brussels
- Working with national and international clients
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned co-working space in the center of Brussels.
They are a small and proactif structure that works closesly with their national and international clients.
The company offers different types of services to their clients such as co-working spaces and the creation/hosting of events.
As a client relation support & assistance office management you will:
- Booking and organazing meeting rooms
- Order office supply
- Welcoming clients
- Answering clients requests and questions
- Be the first point of contact through mails and calls
- Maintain the premises of the house
- Deliver mail
- Organizing internal and external events and being present during the organized events (Once every quarter)
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is/has:
- Perfect trilingual (Fr/Du/En)
- Same or equivalent experience
What's on Offer
Attractive sallary with extra-legal advantages
Part time job from a minimum of 22h to maximum 34h. The candidate can chose his working days.
On top of that, the candidate will be paid as a full time job.