- Banking back office
À propos de notre client
Our client is a renowned international player in the world of wealth management. For their office in Brussels they are looking for a client administrator to join their team. In the organisation there is a pleasant company culture which is human-oriented. Client Administrator - Wealth management/ Banking back office - Brussels - Dutch/French
Description du poste
As a client administrator wealth management you have the following responsibilities:
- Follow-up of the accounts and files of the clients and opening or closing them in the data-system
- Follow-up and acceptance of the clients to the portfolios
- Making changes in the accounts conforming to internal and external legislation (KYC/AML)
- Follow-up of the client files, gathering needed information and making requested changes
- Verify transactions and informing the back office
As a client administrator wealth management you have the following profile:
- A perfect level of Dutch and French
- Obtained a Bachelor's or Master's degree in an economic or legal field
- A relevant experience of at least 3 years in the financial world and are familiar with the compliance rules (MiFID, Fatca, CRS, …)
- Good organising skills, detail oriented, analytic skills
Our client, a wealth management organisation in Brussels, offers a professional environment with a lot of expertise. There is an open company culture which has importance to communication and the needs of the employees.
The salary is based on your experience and accompanied with extra legal benefits. Flexibility in terms of working schedule is offered.
Accommodation for special needs.