Quickly available for a temporary mission as a Brand Manager
2+ year experience in a similar position
About Our Client
Our client is a very well-known Belgian company active in the FMCG sector. Today they are looking for a Brand Manager to reinforce their team. They are located in Brussels.
As a Brand Manager, you will report to the Marketing Director and you will have the following responsibilities:
Develop and execute the brand activation strategy in Retail / JTR. The strategy would be shared and executed in Europe.
- Drive marketing initiatives from conception to analysis in line with marketing goals & objectives.
- Develop local promotions and in-store activities to drive consumer engagement.
- Oversee collateral development, reflecting the brand and product messages
- Plan bespoke store & brand events to engage and retain existing customers as well as focusing on acquisition of new clients.
- Provide analysis to shape future product initiatives and marketing activities
- Budget management
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have/ be:
- Bachelor or a Master degree in Marketing / Communication and/or International Business
- Quickly available for a temporary mission
- Fluent in French and English. Dutch is A plus.
- 2+ year experience in a similar position
- Customer focused and results oriented
- Ability to build relationships to multicultural environment
- Dynamic, open-minded, flexible, team player and proactive person
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to have a working experience in a famous multinational active in the FMCG sector.
- The opportunity to work with highly skilled persons
- Temporary contract with possibilities of becoming a permanent one.