We’ll always strive to give our candidates the best service possible. Our nationwide teams are committed to work by the following set of standards:
- We will listen to your needs and you will never leave our interview without a job idea or a confirmed list of companies that we will contact on your behalf
- Where possible, we will always tell you the name of our client
- All adverts are for genuine jobs
- Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support meet every client we recruit for so you can always feel confident we understand their company culture
- When you submit your CV through our website, if your details are relevant you will hear from us in 48 hours
- Your registering consultant will contact weekly about your temporary placement search, or monthly for permanent placements
- We will ensure you are fully briefed and prepared prior to interview
- We will always ask for and pass on client feedback when provided
- We will not provide your personal details to clients without your consent
- We will not reference check your details without your permission
If you want to look for your next opportunity with a recruiter that prides itself on customer service, look no further.
Start your secretarial and business support job search now, or get in touch with your local Page Personnel team.