You are here
Strategic Marketing Analyst
A fast growing company with international perspectives
An assertive and analytical personality is a must
Over onze klant
Our client is a key player in the logistics and distribution sector. Today they are a fast growing company and to reinforce their team they are looking for a Strategic Marketing Analyst.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Strategic Marketing Analyst you will have following responsibilities:
- You analyse market tendencies, market results, competitors, ...
- You analyse different segments and sectors to see where lie possible new business opportunities
- You analyse sales results
- You analyse the ROI of marketing campaigns, promotions, actions, ...
- You are in contact with all the departments of the company (Sales, Marketing, Finance, ...) to discuss the strategy and the opportunities
- You participate at conferences, business days, fairs to develop networks
- You analyse the Nielsen data
- You report to the Marketing Manager
The Strategic Marketing Analyst has:
- a Master degree ideally
- 3 to 6 years of experience in an analytical function (Business Intelligence, Business Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Sales Analyst, ...)
- You have an affinity with the logistics, distribution, service sector
- you are autonomous, proactive and you can take decisions
- you have both strong analytical and assertive skills
Our client offers a very challenging role with many responsibilities and (international) growth perspectives.