You are here
General Ledger Accountant - Movie Industry
- Our client is an International Company active in the Production/Movie Industry
- The Finance team is a team of five people
Over onze klant
Our client is a Belgian company active in the media, production and movie industry.
Thanks to clever investments, the company developed quite well and opened several entities in Belgium, in Paris, London and Los Angeles as well. With around 50 people in Brussels, mostly creative employees, our client has been working on famous projects and is today trying to develop itself within the TV show industry.
The Finance team is a team of five people. To replace the G/L Accountant that evolved as a Group Controller, we're today looking for the new "right-hand" of the Finance Manager, someone detail-minded, a true eagle eye.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Supplier Accounting - Accounts Payable
- Some Client Accounting (no credit collection) - Accounts Receivable
- Financial Statements,
- General Accounting
- Closings, VAT and Reconciliations
- Tax Accounting (ISOC, IPP)
The position offers growing perspectives. Meaning that the previous G/L Accountant was also doing some controlling that will be managed by the Finance Manager today. But step by step, he will add some new responsibilities in the job content.
- Bachelor Degree,
- 2-3 years of experience in Accounting.
- PERFECT bilingual French and Dutch
- VERY detail minded, structured,
- Team work minded, very good communication skills,
Our client offers a competitive salary with lots of extra-legal benefits (Meal Vouchers, Netto Allowances, Collective Bonus, family DKV, Transport costs.