You are here
- International company Mechelen
- Experienced Accountant
Over onze klant
Our client is an international specialist and worldwide leader in development and manufacture of sensing equipment such as measuring instruments, vision systems, laser markers, automation sensors and others. For the headquarters located in Mechelen we are looking for an Accounting Specialist.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
You will be responsible for several bookkeeping tasks.
- Monthly closing
- Monthly financial reports
- Monthly/Quarterly VAT
- Monthly/Quarterly mandatory statutory report for several countries
- Other accounting tasks: correspondent for auditing, controlling, reports for management, optimizing processes etc.
- Back up for:
- Booking and checking of supplier invoices (11 countries)
- Preparation of automatically payment runs & manual payments
Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 2 to 5 years of experience preferably
- Good knowledge of VAT and TAX
- We are looking for someone with a professional flexible attitude, no 9-5 mentality
- you work accurately and in detail
- Independent work attitude, you are able to take initiative and help guide a team.
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- You can communicate (written and spoken) in English and in Dutch
You will work in a finance team from an international and growing company. The company provides a salary package with extra-legal benefits based on your skills and knowledge.