You are here
Trilingual Paralegal Officer (m/f)
- An International Law Firm in the center of Brussels
- Master in Belgian Law and Trilingual (FR/EN/DU)
About Our Client
An International Law Firm in the center of Brussels
As Trilingual Paralegal Officer (m/f), you will:
- Perform legal and factual research;
- Support lawyers on large transactions or litigation cases through research, analysis and general case management, including the organisation of case files using document management software;
- Assist lawyers with drafting, preparing and producing corporate and regulatory filings, including the coordination of assistance provided by their assistants and other support staff members;
- Participate in due diligence investigations as part of a larger team of lawyers and paralegals;
- Assist lawyers with researching, updating, editing and publishing books and articles;
- Perform language reviews and translations, monitoring legal developments, and maintaining various internal collections of reference materials and knowledge management tools
The Successful Applicant
As the perfect Trilingual Paralegal Officer (m/f), you are/have :
- Perfectly fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Belgian master degree in law.
- Previous experience of Belgian corporate law would be a distinct advantage.
- Intellectually curious and should have a keen interest in law, with good research and analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial and well-organized individuals.
- Candidates should be flexible, have excellent interpersonal skills, cope well under pressure, and have a strong sense of responsibility.
What's on Offer
What's on offer for the Trilingual Paralegal Officer (m/f) position :
Challenging and dynamic international environment with a large package beside